Red Fern Art compositions by Caithleen Carter Steeves

Drizzling spring morning thoughts

To be here is to see hear and become acquainted with the rain, sunshine,magestic waters .All things Maritime are in a highly unique way created and shaped by the sea.I hope you gain a perspective of what we are, what we are becoming, and what we cherish as Maritimers. Tapah leat!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pathetic

posted by K Carter Steeves
Two girls growing not in each others sight
two girls hurled by religious poision out into the dead of night
two girls left with tattered dresses torn
Two blocked and blathered
Pricks cast like steel
While little pricks were morned

I must have choosen well
the final tar where I sat
beside him cloaked in the pink light of love
upon me we hurrled all the beasts away
with the riving of our bodies
hot with passion delighted in the secret
thrown a lash from the stars
a life is born a life began
take back your slurrs you bastards
take back the deep mornful place
For in my heart is not unrest
for in my heart is all vitality
for within my hearts stay is all for given
two girls blocked and blaggered
One in heaven one sitting here still beside the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

kcartersteeves@gmail.com
thekateynessofit.bloggspot.com